The mission of the Paul L. Paker Municipal Court is to provide fair, equal, and impartial justice under the laws of the State of Texas and to process cases efficiently and in a timely manner. In addition, it is this Courts’ mission to provide a courteous and professional environment responding to all persons who come in contact with the Lufkin Municipal Court.
The City of Lufkin Paul L. Parker Municipal Court interprets and adjudicates applicable state laws and supports the local community by providing efficient and effective services through the promotion of justice. The City of Lufkin Municipal Court is responsible for the disposition of Class C misdemeanors and other state and city ordinance violations which are punishable by fine only.
The Municipal Court:
- processes complaints and violations filed with the Court
- responds to requests for information from the public
- collects fines and fees
- schedules court appearances
- conducts trials by jury
- issues warrants of arrest
- provides fair and impartial justice to all who appear before the Court Jurisdiction
Paul L. Paker Municipal Court's jurisdiction includes:
- Traffic Citations
- Parking Tickets
- Class C Misdemeanors
- Animal Services
- Code Enforcement Violations
- other City Ordinance Violations
Municipal Court does not handle divorce cases, child support, or marriage licenses.
Email: email@example.com, or
Fax at 936-639-9646.