The City of Lufkin Municipal Court now offers an E-Court Appearance option!
E-Court Appearance allows defendants to dispose of eligible cases via a video conference with the judge using ZOOM either on your computer or wireless device.
The schedule or confirm your Zoom hearing, call the Court at (936) 630-0315.
You must have a webcam/built in camera with sound and video on your device for E-Court to be an option for you. You will be required to install the free ZOOM app on your wireless device before the conference begins.
- Access Zoom via Computer/Laptop/cell phone with video & audio capabilities.
- The Court will have language interpreters available during the Zoom hearing.
Attending an E-Court Appearance allows the defendant to:
- Enter a Plea of NOT GUILTY and request a trial by judge or trial by jury. Notice of your scheduled trial date will be sent to you for a later date to be determined by the Court.
- Enter a plea of guilty or no contest. Defendants who plead GUILTY or NO CONTEST via the E-Court Appearance have the same opportunities for payment plans, compliance dismissals, driver safety courses, or deferred disposition.
- Request an extension of the due dates established by a previous judgment.
- Seek resolution of outstanding warrants.
You can go to Click-2-Gov to pay your fine online without having any communication with the Judge.
Please take a moment to watch the following tutorials about Zoom meetings.
Our staff is still working diligently to serve you in the safest way possible. Please contact us at one of the following numbers or via email:
Email: email@example.com, or
Fax at 936-639-9646.
YouTube: Lufkin Municipal Court Live-Stream
The mission of the Paul L. Paker Municipal Court is to provide fair, equal, and impartial justice under the laws of the State of Texas and to process cases efficiently and in a timely manner. In addition, it is this Courts’ mission to provide a courteous and professional environment responding to all persons who come in contact with the Lufkin Municipal Court.
The City of Lufkin Paul L. Parker Municipal Court interprets and adjudicates applicable state laws and supports the local community by providing efficient and effective services through the promotion of justice. The City of Lufkin Municipal Court is responsible for the disposition of Class C misdemeanors and other state and city ordinance violations which are punishable by fine only.
The Municipal Court:
- processes complaints and violations filed with the Court
- responds to requests for information from the public
- collects fines and fees
- schedules court appearances
- conducts trials by jury
- issues warrants of arrest
- provides fair and impartial justice to all who appear before the Court Jurisdiction
Paul L. Paker Municipal Court's jurisdiction includes:
- Traffic Citations
- Parking Tickets
- Class C Misdemeanors
- Animal Services
- Code Enforcement Violations
- other City Ordinance Violations
Municipal Court does not handle divorce cases, child support, or marriage licenses.