You can drop off recyclables at the following locations
- Solid Waste/Recycling Center (500 Southpark Drive)
- Public Works (800 Amey St.) *additional location*
- Clean cardboard (corrugated and pasteboard boxes)
- Newspaper (including advertising inserts)
- Magazines & junk Mail
- Office paper & shredded paper (please bag shredded paper)
- Steel and aluminum cans (cans only, please rinse)
- Plastic bottles & jugs (#1 or #2 or anything with a neck)
NO STYROFOAM, NO FOOD, NO PLANTS,
NO HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE, NO CLOTHING, NO YARD WASTE,
NO LIMBS, NO ELECTRONICS, NO TOYS, NO METAL OTHER THAN CANS!
Please call 936-633-0281 if you have any questions.