Special collection services for junk items, yard waste, trash and limbs are provided Monday - Friday.
Fill out an online work order to have your items picked up.
If you have problems with the forms you may call Solid Waste at 936-633-0281.
***Please allow up to ten business days for collection once the work order has been placed.***
"Small pick-up order"
(Load will fit in a truck bed)
City of Lufkin residents are allowed unlimited "small pickup orders."
"Large pick-up order"
(Load is larger than a truck bed)
City of Lufkin residents are allowed one free large pickup per year.
All additional large pickups will be $55.
Special Collections additional info:
- “Special Collections” refers to items like limbs, brush and large yard debris, junk items, appliances, furniture, extra trash and bagged yard waste.
- Bagged yard waste, including leaves, lawn clippings, small brush and straw.
- A work order must be placed with Solid Waste Services for any Special Collection item.
- Items should be placed as close to the roadway as safely possible, but several feet away from trees, vehicles, utility poles, mailboxes, etc.
- Special Collection items should not be mixed. For example, do not place appliances and limbs in the same pile.
- Brush trimmings, limbs and other vegetation will be collected along with bagged yard waste as long as such trimmings are: no larger than 24 inches in diameter; no longer than six feet; and tied in bundles weighing no more than 40 pounds.
- Limbs and brush not in compliance with the above provision will be collected by work order only on a per case basis.
- It shall be considered an offense for customers to place for collection flammable, toxic, corrosive or otherwise hazardous liquids or other materials.
PENALTY: Any person, firm or corporation convicted of violating provisions of the City of Lufkin’s Solid Waste Ordinance will be guilty of a misdemeanor and subject to a fine of up to $2,000 per offense, per day.