- Improves service by giving citizens real-time access to their account information at their convenience — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Provides the ability to compare service consumption over a three-year period to determine usage patterns.
- Improves efficiency by reducing the time customer service representatives spend answering telephone and in-office inquiries.
- Allows the City to meet the needs of our citizens who want information access through the Internet.
- Payment history — View customer payment history, including pending payments.
- Electronic bill presentment and payment — Enable customers to pay bills online with a major credit card.
- Customer account information — View customer account information, including account status and balance, last bill sent, and last payment received.
- Consumption summary information — Display consumption summary information for each meter, including last reading, average daily usage, and period usage.
- Consumption summary graphs — Generate customer consumption graphs by period for the last three years.
- Customer billing history — View customer billing history, including bill date, due date, balance forward, current charges, and total billed amount.
- Customer service summary — View customer service summary information, including the service status, the start and stop dates, and the average charge based on the previous 12 months.
- Service summary graphs — Display in graph format the last 12 billing amounts.
- Customer billing statement — View a customer billing statement that provides a detailed reading and charges for a specific bill.